The Actors’ Program
283 Karangahape Road
PO Box 68 968
Newton, Auckland 1145
Monday to Thursday
8.30am – 3pm
Ways to support
The Actors’ Program is a charitable entity, meaning that every dollar from tuition fees and sponsorship goes towards running the course. We’re looking for sponsors to be part of the vision of providing excellence in training for film, television, theatre and radio.
Ways you can help:
- Sponsor $1,000 or $2,000 towards a student’s fees
- Sponsor $5,000 towards studio equipment or location shoot production hire or for the administration of the course
- Sponsor $12,000 towards essential camera equipment
- Sponsor a student for $13,972 and follow their progress in performances during the year. Student fees are $12,150 +gst per year ($13,972.50 incl gst)
- Establish naming rights to the end-of-year Auckland production (at The Basement Theatre) – $20,000
- Provide ongoing funding to the level of your choosing.
By supporting The Actors’ Program you will be among the first to have access to this high-profile, well-respected and unique event. You will be afforded naming rights to equipment and projects where possible, and our industry professionals are keen to promote our supporters in name and kind. Ongoing funding opportunities and mutually beneficial arrangements can be discussed to suit your needs.
Please contact us at email@example.com for more information.